Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Best Laid Plans


Here's what the plan was: Kate gets Wednesday off as her day off. I take Wednesday afternoon off. Kate comes down to WotC to pick me up. We go into town, hit a few museums (she's never been to the Frye), and then have an early dinner before doing Tai Chi sword. Its an early celebration for our 21st annivesary.

Here's what happened: Kate has a few errands that need to be run, so I come up the hill. I have a low-grade fever at this point, so Kate suggests I take a nap. I sleep for two hours, awakened by a phone call with no one on the other end. Get up, help Kate with the next section of sword form, break into a heavy sweat. Go back to sleep for another two hours. Kate goes to Tai Chi, I stay home with a pot of tea and watch "Zulu" on AMC (really hate it since they started running commercials). We put the anniversary dinner off for her next day off.

Sigh.

More later,