Sunday, April 11, 2004

The Five is Back



Its been down for the past few weeks, so I haven't been keeping up with it, but now its back again.

1. What do you do for a living? My day job is a copy writer of True Media Arts and Design (that looks like the final name), a division of True North Consulting. That sounds cooler than it is - we're about a dozen people do web design for Hasbro and other clients.

2. What do you like most about your job? I get to express my gaming goobness out to a larger number of products, and figure out cool things to say about Super Soakers and EASY-BAKE ovens. I also get to watch the craziness at my old job (at WotC/Hasbro) without being in the direct line of fire.

3. What do you like least about your job? We're a young company, and we're still working out the bugs. We have medical, but we're still working out the kinks of direct deposit.

4. When you have a bad day at work it's usually because _____... Of a surprise that we didn't expect. Of a dead deadline that sudden reactivated. Of feedback from the client that we need to respond to.

5. What other career(s) are you interested in? In my other life, I write - novels, short stories, comic books, games. Though at the moment, most of the time I spend just digging weeds in the lawn (it remains beautiful out here - almost creepily so).

More later,