Thursday, August 16, 2012

On the Road Again

No, Hawaii is not an option. This is the way I dress for work.
Things have been quiet on Grubb Street for a while, primarily because we're going to release Guild Wars 2 at the end of the month. Yes, it has been sucking up nights and weekends as we tack down all the final bits. We're real excited, and you should be too.

And reporting here will continue to be spotty, as I will be out of town next week, on a promotional tour for the game in four European cities - Munich, Hamburg, London, and Stockholm. We will be talking to mainstream press in a lot of these places, and are doing four cities in five days - very little down time. It will be a rock-star lifestyle, by which I mean that we will be shutting down and heading the next venue overnight. OK, it's more of a roadie lifestyle. I expect to learn how to sleep on airplanes. Wish me luck.

More later, but likely once I get back.