Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Attaining EBay-ness

So I've been cleaning out the Archive Room downstairs. The Archive Room is where I've been stashing game product and comics that I've purchased, written, or otherwise acquired over the years. The end result was a rather ponderous pile of boxes that I could rarely organize, much less sort through, ranging from duplicate author copies to small-press games to early incarnations of classics.

As a result, I've been on a multi-year quest to ease up on some of the load and reduce the clutter. Some of the material went through Fantasium Comics (formerly Spy Comics), my local comic provider. But when fellow gamer Ann Trent started up as Ebay Mistress for the mighty Stan!, I turned to her to unload some of the older and odder stuff.

The result is here at the Stannexmart, where you can find both Stan!'s stuff and my own. She's just starting with my material, and most of what is currently up is old World of Darkness stuff. There will be more to come as she moves through the small mountain of boxes I sent her.

Now, if I can only find a good home for 90 longboxes of unsorted, unbagged comics, I would have the room cleared out.

More later